Dr. Sadia Fatima
- Fatima S, Malkova D, Wright C, Gerasimidis K. Impact of therapeutic food compared to oral nutritional supplements on nutritional outcomes in mildly underweight healthy children in a low-medium income society. Clinical Nutrition. 2017.
- Fatima S, Gerasimidis K, Wright C, Tsiountsioura M, Arvanitidou E-I, Malkova D. Response of appetite and potential appetite regulators following intake of high energy nutritional supplements. Appetite. 2015;95:36-43.
- Afzal N, Hassan M, Fatima S, Tariq S, Qayum I. Expression of peroxisome-proliferator activated receptors- -ϒ in diabetics, obese and normal subjects. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2016;28(1):130-4.
- Shah I, Malik MO, Khan MJ, Fatima S, Baxendale R, Habib SH. Endostatin concentration in plasma of healthy human volunteers. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2017;29(2).
- Habib K, Farooq N, Fatima S, Nazli R, Kibria Z. Iron deficiency status in first time, replacement, voluntary and regular male blood donors of Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Khyber Medical University Journal. 2017;9(2).
- Habib SH, Malik MO, Fatima S, Shah I. Evaluation of peer assisted learning (PAL) in evidence based medicine course: a pilot study at university of Glasgow. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2017; 29(4): 662-6.
- Fatima S, Khan SA, Fatima F. Nutritional supplements and their use in the treatment of malnutrition in developing countries. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2015;27(4):911-22.
- Fatima S, Ahmed N, Fatima F, Wazir S. Appetite regulation in relation to energy provision. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2016;28(2):392-9.
- Shaheen A, Khan RN, Fatima S, Ali R, Khan I, Khattak S. Adipokine Serum visfatin level in pregnancy induced hypertension and uncomplicated pregnancy. Pak J Med Sci. 2016; 32 (6):1419-1424.
- Khan MJ, Fatima S, Akhtar M, Owais M. Why should the faculty adopt reciprocal teaching as part of the medical curriculum? Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2016;28(4).
- Fatima S, Evans P. What are the practicalities of mapping minor curriculum? Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2015;27(3):546-51.
- Fatima F, Fatima S, Noor MM, Abbasi MA, Jadoon RJ, Sohail M, et al. Comparison of peak expiratory flow rate and lipid profile in asymptomatic smokers and non-smokers. Journal of Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad: JAMC. 2015;27(1):55.
- Adil Jan MJK, Muhammad Tariq Humayun Khan, Muhammad Tariq Masood Khan, Sadia Fatima. Poisons implicated in homicidal, suicidal and accidental cases in north-west pakistan. Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2016;28(2).
- Gerasimidis K, Fatima S, Malkova D, Wright C. PP155-SUN: Outstanding abstract: Limited Effectiveness of Solid Ready-To-Eat and a Liquid Ready-To-Drink Supplements in Mild To Moderate Underweight Children from Pakistan. Clinical Nutrition. 2014;33:S78.
- Fatima S, Gerasimidis K, Wright C, Malkova D. Impact of High Energy Nutritional Supplement Drink consumed for five consecutive days on cardio metabolic risk factors in underweight females. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2015;74(OCE1):E35.
- Gerasimidis K, Fatima S, Wright C, Malkova D. PP012-SUN: Impact of High Energy Nutritional Supplement Drink Consumed for Five Consecutive days on Cardio Metabolic Risk Factors in Underweight Females. Clinical Nutrition. 2014;33:S23.
- Sohail M, Fatima F, Fatima S, Khan SA, Abbas S, Anwar MAA, et al. Frequency of albuminuria in diabetic patients presenting with macrovascular complications. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2014;26(2):149-52.
- Fatima S, Gerasimidis K, Tsiountsioura M, Arvanitdou I, Wright C, Malkova D. PP197-mon impact of high energy nutritional supplement drinks on energy intake, appetite measures, appetite hormones, and rate of gastric emptying. Clinical Nutrition. 2013(32):S195.
- Fatima S. High energy density nutritional supplements: impact on appetite, appetite regulation and energy intake in underweight and malnourished individuals: University of Glasgow; 2014.
- Lodhi A, Khan SA, Ahmed E, Fatima S, Fatima F, Pasha T, et al. Pre-hospital management of spinal injuries in a natural disaster. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2011;23(4):10-2.
Area of Specialization:
PhD, Human Nutrition (Child Health) (Biochemistry)