DR IHSAN ULLAH
Ullah, I., and Adeeb, H., Pathogenesis and Virulence factors of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Adv Basic Med Sci, 2015, 1(1); 4-10
Akhtar, S. Z., Zahid, S., Ullah, I., and Adeeb, H., The effect of Oral Anticoagulation on Clotting during Hemodialysis (Single centre study), KJMS, 2012, 4(1); 112-114
- HCV biology with emphasis on its proteome (NS3/4a), Combined therapy & Diagnostics.
- Dengue Virus proteome with emphasis on NS2
- Genome complexity
- Teachers’ Training on modern teaching methodology.
- Curriculum analysis
Muhammad Tahir Sarwar
1. Sarwar MT, Kausar H, Ijaz B, Ahmed W, Ansar M, Sumrin A and Hassan S. NS4A protein as a marker of HCV history suggests that different HCV genotypes might have originally evolved from genotype 1b. Virology Journal 2011, 8:317.
2. Kausar H, Gull S, Ijaz B, Ahmad W, Sarwar MT, Iqbal Z and Hassan S. Huh-7 cell line as an alternative cultural model for the production of human like erythropoietin (EPO). Journal of Translational Medicine 2011, 9:186.
Prof Dr Jawad Ahmed
Research Publications in International Impact Factor journals (Annex M)