PhD research work: Pharmacological screening, Phytochemical Evaluation and Pharmacognostic
studies of Indigofera gerardiana and Crataegus songrica.
1.Shakirullah, Ali, N., Khan, A., Nabi, M., “The Prevalence, Incidence and Etiology of Epilepsy.”
Int. J Clin and Exp Neurol, vol. 2, no. 2 (2014): 29-39. doi: 10.12691/ijcen-2-2-3.
2. Ali N, Alam H, Khan A, Ahmed G, Shah WA, Nabi M, Junaid M: Antispasmodic and
antidiarrhoeal activity of the fruit of Rosa moschata (J). BMC Complement Alternative Med
2014, 14(1):485. (IF = 2.082)
3. Khan, A., Bayer, K., Khan, S.R. (2014). “Exposure of Madin-Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK)
- "Prevalence of HBV and HBV vaccination coverage in health care workers of tertiary hospitals of Peshawar,Pakistan." Virology Journal. June 2011, 8(1):275.
- "Response to combination therapy of HCV 3a Infected Pakistani patients and the role of NS5A protein."Virology Journal. May 2011, 8(1):258.
- "Molecular epidemiology of HCV among health care workers of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa." Virology Journal. March 2011, 8:105.