PUBLICATIONS ( TOTAL IMPACT FACTOR 18.21)
My area of research is molecular biology with special focus on genomics including,
. Pathogenic bacteria genome analyses with respect to their genetic diversity,
pathogenesis and antibiotic resistant capabilities.
. Human genome of Pakistani population and its subsequent applications in
- Shahzad, M., Sherry, L., Rajendran, R., Edwards, C. A., Combet, E. & Ramage, G. 2014. Utilising polyphenols for the clinical management of Candida albicans biofilms. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 44, 269-273.
1. Characterization of The Neutral and Phospholipids of Starfish.
A. Sattar Khan. Pak. J. Biochem. 14(2), 86
2. A Study of The Steryl Esters of Asterias Rubens, Part - I: Nature
of The Fatty Acids.
A. Sattar Khan , J.Sc. & Tech. 6(1), 148
3. A Study of The Steryl Esters of Asterias Rubens, Part-II:
Characterization of The Sterols
A. Sattar Khan. Pak. J. Biochem. 6(2), 89 (1982).
4. The Nature of Sterol Esterification of the Sea Star.
1. Roshan Ali*, Ghosia Lutfullah, Abid Ali Khan, Muhammad Ibrahim Rashid. Analysis of Oxygen Affinity in Aquatic Amphibian; Homology Modeling of the Major Hemoglobin Component HbA1 From the African Clawed Frog (Xenopus laevis, Anura). International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications 9(5) 449-461 (2013)