Dr Walayat Shah
1. Shah W, Hongwei C, Jin Z, Lifang D, Jun Y, Yili W. The Prevalence of Human Papillomavirus Type 58 in Chinese Patients with Cervical Carcinoma and its Influence on Survival. Clinical Oncology. 2009; 21:768-74.
2. Yan X, Walayat S, Shi Q, Zheng J, Wang Y. Development of a soluble PTDHPV18E7fusion protein and its functional characterization in eukaryotic cells. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica. 2009; 41:900-9.
3. Yan X, Shah W, Li X, Wang Y. Estrogen contributes to non-pRb targeted HPV18E7- caused cell proliferation and transformation. Cancer Biology and Therapy. 2010; 9:206-14.
4. Yan X, Shah W, Jing L, Chen H, Wang Y. High-risk Human Papillomavirus type 18 E7 caused P27 elevation and cytoplasmic localization. Cancer Biology and Therapy. 2010; 9:728-35.
5. Gao M, Long J, Li Y, Shah W, Fu L, Liu J, Wang Y. Mitochondrial decay is involved in BaP-induced cervical damage. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 2010; 49:1735-45.
6. Shah W, Yan X, Jing L, Zhou Y, Chen H, Wang Y. Reversed CD4/CD8 ratio of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes and high percentage of CD4+FOXP3+ regulatory T cells are significantly related with the clinical outcome in squamous cell carcinoma of cervix. Cellular & Molecular Immunology. 2011; 8:59-66.
7. Gao M, Li Y, Long J, Shah W, Fu L, Lai B, Wang Y. Induction of oxidative stress and DNA damage in cervix in acute treatment with benzo[a]pyrene. Mutation Research - Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis, 2011; 719:52-9.
8. Wang Q, Zhang C, Walayat S, Chen HW, Wang Y. Association between cytokine gene polymorphisms and cervical cancer in a Chinese population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, 2011; 158:330-3.
9. Gao M, Li Y, Sun Y, Shah W, Yang S, Wang Y, Long J. Benzo[a]pyrene Exposure Increases Toxic Biomarkers and Morphological Disorders in Mouse Cervix. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. 2011; 109:398-406.
10.Sultana N, Hashim TK, Jan SY, khan Z, Malik T, Shah W. Primary cervical hydatid cyst: a rare occurrence. Diagnostic Pathology. 2012; 7:157.
11.Qinfeng S, Depu W, Xiaofeng Y, Shah W, Hongwei C, Yili W. In Situ Observation of the Effects of Local Irradiation on Cytotoxic and Regulatory T Lymphocytes in Cervical Cancer Tissue. Radiat. Res. 2013; 179:584-9.
12.Moosa NY, Khattak N, Alam MI, Sher A, Shah W, Mobashar S, Alam MI, Javid A. Comparison of cervical cell morphology using two different cytology techniques for early detection of pre-cancerous lesions. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014; 15(2):975-81.
13.Guo C, Liang F, Shah W, Yan X. Hydrogen sulfide protected gastric epithelial cell from ischemia/reperfusion injury by Keap1 s-sulfhydration, MAPK dependent anti-apoptosis and NF-κB dependent anti-inflammation pathway. Eur J Pharmacol. 2014; 725:70-8.
14.Gao M, Li Y, Xue X, Long J, Chen L, Shah W, Kong Y. Impact of AhR, CYP1A1 and GSTM1 Genetic Polymorphisms on TP53 R273G Mutations in Individuals Exposed to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014; 15(6):2699-2705.
15.Gao ML, Chen L, Li YF, Xue XC, Chen L, Wang LN, Shah W, Kong Y. Synergistic Increase of Oxidative Stress and Tumor Markers in PAH-Exposed Workers. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014; 15(17):7105-12.
16.Khan A, Shah W, Khan MA, Khan MJ, Shah SAA. Significance of endoscopy/colonoscopy versus microscopy in patients with chronic diarrhea. J Med Sci. 2014; 22(3):132-6.
17.Javaeed A, Shah W, Akhtar R, Ghauri SK, Khan SH, Alvi AH. Diagnostic accuracy of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase antibodies in comparison with histopathological findings in celiac disease in Pakistan. Med. Forum. 2014; 25(12):15-9.
18.Attaullah M, Shah W, Pervez SN, Khan S, Jehan S, Rahim S. cytomorphological pattern of superficial lymphadenopathy. Gomal J Med Sci. 2014; 12:197-200.
19.Naz S, Javaid A, Shah W. Frequency of malignant cells in sputum cytology of tuberculosis suspected patients. Adv Basic Med Sci. 2015; 1(1):16-20.
20.Akbar S, Pervez SN, Shah W. Manual Liquid Based Cytology for Pap smear preparation and HPV detection by PCR. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015; 16(2):579-83.
21.Fu L, Wang D, Shah W, Wang Y, Zhang G, He J. Association of Human Papillomavirus Type58 with Breast Cancer in Shaanxi Province of China. J Med Virol. 2015; 87(6):1034-40.
22.Khan MA, Shah W, Jehan S. Cytomorphology Versus Conventional Microbiological Tests in the Diagnosis of Tuberculous Lymphadenitis. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2015; 25(6):422-6.
23.Khan MA, Shah W, Javed K. Seroprevalence of hepatitis B and C virus in voluntary blood donors at tertiary hospital of Bannu, Pakistan. Adv Basic Med Sci. 2015; 1(2):63-6.
24.Gao M, Li Y, Ji X, Xue X, Chen L, Feng G, Zhang H, Wang H, Shah W, Hou Z, Kong Y. Disturbance of Bcl-2, Bax, Caspase-3, Ki-67 and C-myc expression in acute and subchronic exposure to benzo(a)pyrene in cervix. Acta Histochem. 2016; 118(2):63-73.
1. "34th PAP Conference 5-7 November, 2010 King Edward Medical University Lahore" KEMU Lahore (11/5/2010-11/7/2010)
2. Two Days QEC, KMU Workshop On: Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism: Enhancing Quality of Teaching / Learning & Research through Quality Enhancement Cell In KMU and Its Constituent/Affiliated Institutions/Colleges" Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPM&R) KMU, Hayatabad (3/24/2010-3/25/2010).
3. QEC conducted a Follow up Workshop on Enhancing Quality of Teaching, Learning & Research (SAR Writing and Assessment Procedures) on 2nd – 3rd May, 2011 at Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPM&R) KMU, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
4. Workshop on Use of Anti Plagiarism software www.turnitin.com in Khyber Medical University June 25th 2011 at Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (IPM&R) KMU, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
5. Workshop on Professional Competency Enhancement Program for Teachers (PCEPT) Course at KMU held on 01 Aug to 01 Oct 2011 at IBMS-KMU, Hayatabad, Peshawar
6. 5th KMU ANNUAL HEALTH RESEARCH CONFERENCE 2013 held on Feb. 14-16, 2014 at KGMC, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
7. One day collaborative symposium on 26th March, 2014 at KRL Hospital, Islamabad.
8. One Day Seminar on Potentials of Nano biotechnology in Medicine on 25th September, 2014 at IBMS-KMU, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
9. One Day Workshop on Survey Proformae by QEC on 20th November, 2014 at IBMS-KMU- Hayatabad, Peshawar.